INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONDITIONS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In case of any questions or requests concerning the protection of personal data, please contact the person responsible for personal data protection of Dokument Logistik, s.r.o. at the address: Dokument Logistik, s.r.o., Pri Šajbách 1, 831 06 Bratislava, or by e-mail at: email@example.com or on tel. number +421 249 202 060
Personal data – are all personal data that relate to a specific person who is identifiable or could be identified with the use of the data provided and which the “operator” processes for any of the purposes specified in these Conditions of Personal Data Protection,
The operator – is the company Dokument Logistik, s.r.o., Pri Šajbách 1, 831 06 Bratislava, IČO(ID): 36 771 881, registered in the OR OS Bratislava I, no. 45747 / B, (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “Operator”),
Intermediary – is another entity than the Operator, which processes Personal Data on the basis of authorization by the Operator,
GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”),
Act – Act of the National Council of the Slovak Republic no. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and on the Amendment of Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”),
The Company processes your Personal Data in accordance with the GDPR and the Act.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION THE COMPANY OBTAINS ABOUT YOU
Personal information that you voluntarily provide to the Company in the case of:
- that you decide to fill in and send a contact form on the Company’s website – www.doklog.eu with your suggestions, suggestions, questions or,
- that you choose to contact the Company via email.
You provide any Personal Data to the Company on the basis of your free decision. Please note that without providing your Personal Data, the Company in some cases cannot respond in the context of your suggestion or request.
By providing your Personal Data, you are responsible for its accuracy, completeness and truthfulness and the Company is not liable for any damages that may arise to you or any third party in connection with providing incorrect, incomplete or false Personal Data.
PERSONAL INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THE COMPANY WHEN YOU ARE VISITING THE WEBSITE
The company may also obtain data that may enable your identification indirectly. These are mainly the following data:
- information and data from the devices you use to access the Company’s website (the “Site”), which may include general information about your device;
- log data, which is data and information that the Company’s servers automatically store whenever you access the site (in particular, IP address, access time, details of hardware and software you use, number of clicks, pages you see or their order, and sites you spend and others);
- information about your use of the site;
- information obtained through cookies and other user monitoring programs, including cookies and monitoring programs of the Company’s partners or social network operators;
- information obtained by monitoring user activities after clicking on an advertising banner or link, as well as information about activities on third-party sites (such as search engines and social networks);
- information that the Company obtains through social plugins operated by third parties, e.g. Facebook and the like.
The above data does not allow to identify a specific person by themselves, they become Personal Data at the moment when they are assigned to a specific identified or identifiable person, e.g. if you use a page with a logged-in user account.
HOW THE COMPANY PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
OUR RESPONSE ACCORDING TO THE CONTENT OF THE FORM, E-MAIL
The Company processes your Personal Data to the extent of: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and any other data that you choose to provide via the form or via e-mail for the purpose of contacting you, or for the purpose of processing your question or request, or if the Company needs to perform other activities regarding your question or request.
Your Personal Data will be processed for as long as necessary to answer your question or request, or until the Company takes action regarding your question or request.
PROCESSING APPLICATIONS REGARDING THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED UNDER GDPR
The Company processes your Personal Data to the extent of: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and any other data you provide to it via a form or e-mail in order to process your request for enforcing of some of the rights under Articles 16 to 22 of the GDPR .
The legal basis for processing these data is the fulfilment of the Operator’s duties defined by the GDPR.
In this case, your personal data will be stored after fulfilling the purpose of processing for a period of 5 years.
TO WHOM IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA REVEALED?
The Company reveals your Personal Data in following cases:
- if such an obligation arises from applicable law, in particular at the request of law enforcement authorities, courts, other public authorities or other entitled persons,
- for the relevant employee of the Operator and the possible Intermediary.
In accordance with the GDPR, the Company enters into personal data processing agreements with entities that have the status of Intermediary, what means that it obliges them to process your personal data in accordance with the conditions set out in the agreement.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
As a subject, you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your Personal Data:
- Right to access the data
You have the right to request confirmation from the Operator as to whether it processes your Personal Data and to request access to this Personal Data (repeated access to Personal Data may be charged by the Operator) and information about:
- the purpose of processing Personal Data,
- category of processed Personal Data,
- the identification of the recipient or the category of recipient to whom the Personal Data has been or is to be provided, in particular the recipient in a third country or an international organization, if possible,
- the period of retention of Personal Data; if this is not possible, information on the criteria for its determination,
- the right to request the correction of Personal Data from the Operator concerning your person, their annihilation or restriction of their processing, or the right to object to the processing of Personal Data,
- the right to initiate proceedings on the protection of Personal Data,
- the right to access sources of Personal Data, if Personal Data has not been obtained from you,
- the existence of automated individual decision-making, including profiling, in particular information about the procedure used, as well as the purpose and expected consequences of such processing of Personal Data for the data subject.
- Right of correction
You have the right to request the Operator to correct incorrect Personal Data concerning you without delay and, with regard to the purpose of processing Personal Data, also the right to supplement your incomplete Personal Data.
- Right to delete
You have the right to request the Operator to delete the Personal Data concerning you without delay if:
- they are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were obtained or otherwise processed,
- you no longer approve their processing and, unless there is another legal basis for their processing,
- you object to their processing,
- your Personal Data has been obtained illegally,
- there is a reason for cancellation due to: GDPR, a special regulation or an international agreement in which is Slovak Republic takes a part.
- Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request the Operator to restrict the processing of your Personal Data if:
- you object to the accuracy of the Personal Data, during the period enabling the Operator to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data,
- the processing of Personal Data is illegal and you object to the annihilation of Personal Data and you request to restrict their use instead,
- The Operator no longer needs Personal Data for the purpose of their processing, but you need it to assert or defend your legal claims,
- you have objected to the processing of your Personal Data until the Operator verifies whether the legitimate reasons given by the Operator outweigh your legitimate reasons.
- Right to Transfer Personal Data
You have the right to request that the Operator provide you with Personal Data relating to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and the right to require the Operator to transfer such Personal Data to another Operator, but only if the legal basis for their processing is with your consent or their processing is due to the fulfilment of the contract and at the same time the processing is performed by automated means.
- The right to object
You have the right to object, when it is related to your specific situation, to the processing of your Personal Data, including profiling, which is performed on a legal basis which is justified by the interest of the Operator. Based on your objection, the Company will assess whether, with respect to your particular situation, the protection of your legitimate interest, your rights and freedoms outweighs the legitimate interests of the Company by processing your Personal Data or if the legitimate reason is to prove, assert or defend the Company’s legal claims. You have the right to cancel your consent to the processing of Personal Data at any time. Cancellation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of Personal Data performed on its basis prior to its revocation.
- The right to initiate proceedings on the protection of Personal Data
You have the right to initiate proceedings on the protection of personal data in advance of the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic or another supervisory authority.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
- All Personal Data collected and processed by the Company is protected by appropriate technical means and security measures to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of such Personal Data. The Company is constantly improving and implementing new administrative, technical and organizational measures to ensure adequate security of Personal Data,
- Despite all the measures taken, it must be noted that the transmission of data over the public Internet or any storage of electronic data cannot be 100% secure,
- parts of the site may contain links to third party websites and services that are not owned or operated by the Company and therefore have no control over those websites and services. This website may use its own tools to obtain information and data about you, including your Personal Data.
CHANGES TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION TERMS
For the protection of personal data, the person responsible:
Mgr. Jana Kubalová
+421 249 20 20 60